8/02/2011

A Review of True Blood - Season 4, Episode 6 "I Wish I was The Moon"

The Fangbanger Podcast from 2GuysTalking
A Review of True Blood - Season 4, Episode 6 "I Wish I was The Moon"

Click Here to Listen to This Episode Now!

David returns from his visit to the land of True Blood - New Orleans! The story continues, but is it one going in any particular direction? How about a GOOD direction? David and Mike begin the discussion of this week's 6th offering and hope that you'll chine in with what you think! It's our review of Season 4, Episode 6, "I Wish I was The Moon" reviewed LIVE during lunch at The 2GuysTalking East Studio in historic St. Charles, MO!

Be sure to check out our True Blood: Transfusion as well! It's our video-only Fan Feedback and True Blood News segment that gives you and your input front and center stage property each week!


No comments: