1/18/2006

Explaination of 'FEED' icons..

I though I would try to explain all the different feeds I have on this site. I have a total of 3, one for this blog, one for the podcast for news aggregators or other podcast clients, and one for the podcast on iTunes (by far the easiest). This first one is for this blog... Using this link (right click, copy link (not image!), and paste in appropiate place in your newsreader)will have this websites entries delivered to a news client, simmilar to your email.
This is to subscribe to the podcast via a news reader (Thunderbird, Sage, iPodder, etc)... (right click, copy link (not image!), and paste in appropiate place in your newsreader)
This one is for subscribing to the podcast via iTunes... Subscribe to 24 The Podcast via iTunes
or this one works the same... Subscribe to 24 The Podcast via iTunes I hope this helps people subscribe and make it easier to get this podcast. If there is any more technical issues please feel free to send me an email, or leave comments here. Thanks again so much for listening!! Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation, Joe. I just discovered your podcast the other day, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

I would offer to co-host/do something together, but I have two small problems:
- I live on the East Coast;
- I have yet to get off my duff and purchase the necessary equipment to record audio, namely a microphone.

Keep up the good work, and I will definitely contribute when I can.

Anonymous said...

thanks jason!! I am glad you enjoy the show... stayed tuned for a BIG annoucment in the coming weeks guys!!