1/27/2006

Longer Session's...

Going forward I will be looking at the podcast longer... Here's how I plan on doing it.. More Calls!!! as I said before.. leave me a message!! (I know there is some tech issues with this but i think in general now it should be able to record your call..)
Next is the co-host, this will make a big difference, but I have yet to recieve any auditions samples from anyone... And coming soon.. 24 The game I have learned the game is about the gap of time between Season 2 & 3, and will be available Feb 16 th, and you can pre order it here...
be one of the first to get it and we can easily eat up a few minutes talking about that... So in general I agree with all of you that the Podcast should be longer, and I am trying to accomplish this, so again I thank you all for listening and lets keep this growing!!!! Joe

No comments: