1/27/2006

Round table baby!! Lets do this!!!

SOOOOOOOOOoooooooo..... This Sunday will be our first round table... We'll have to do this over Skype. I will take care of the recording if someone else has the means, it would be great to have a backup recording as well... I will post some topics to discuss on the forums, and the rest we'lll just let happen. I need RSVP's, so I can prepare for the ping on bandwidth... I was thinking about 2pm PST so it would be easier for most time zones to partcipate. So lets do this, and lets do it right. Please let me know ASAP if your interested. Joe UPDATE::: here is some of the topics to discuss... The Game... Jack Tony Michelle (RIP) Palmer (RIP) Bill Lynn Chloe Walt President Wusie Logan Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5 Tin foil hat/Conspiracy Theories Thoughts on the Buddy TV project Behind the Scenes... have you heard..... Just some topics to discuss... please email me

to let me know your gonna be there... it will be through
you need to give me your skype name so i can call you to include you in the round table... i have to call you via skype to insure the recording is good.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Just a suggestion... don't have the music playing under the discussion. The audio quality wasn't so hot and it got a little distracting.