2/18/2006

We are all a bunch of techies!!

Going through some figure on Google Analytics, and realized that we are a techie bunch! As you can see by the extracted info below, we are using Firefox more than any other browser, by allot! If you arent using Firefox, you should!! But I thought it was neat that we are all a bunch of techies, I know I am!! And oh yeah, heres a bonus spoiler episode!! HAHAHA!!! Don't forget to call on the new voice mail 206-600-JACK Don't forget the Forums And of course don't forget the map.... AAANNNNDDDD were on My Space too!! One more thing... My Dr. told me last night, that I have tonsilitis. I dont know if that the correct spelling, but I think you know what I mean. So that throat issue I have been having for about 5 weeks now, I finally have the diagnosis, and hopefully the medicine I am taking will finally make the pain go away. Which means for you guys a better, more focused, and hopefully longer podcast. I hopefully will no longer need to edit the show so much cause of my coughing fits, and losing my voice issues. HERE'S TO MODERN MEDICINE!! YAY!! Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I was looking at that Sentinal movie. Its not a Jack Bauer moive. Infact, this is what it says:

Kiefer Sutherland .... David Breckinridge

David Breckinridge is his characters name. Sorry all =/

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris I know its not a Jack Bauer movie, I mentioned it to say I hope Kiefer doesn't get typecast into a Jack Bauer type role.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry. I misunderstood what you said on the show then ^_^;; Sorry about that.